Welcome to Chilton Cantelo, a day and boarding school set in idyllic rural Somerset. Renowned for our family atmosphere and warm and welcoming environment, Chilton Cantelo School helps pupils become confident as well as caring and considerate individuals.
Here are some of the reasons why Chilton Cantelo is amongst the best independent schools in Somerset:
- We encourage every child to be the best they can be with learning goals and objectives tailored to the individual.
- We offer a range of boarding options including full, weekly and occasional boarding.
- The Main School House is an historic Grade II listed building set on 20 acres of grounds, surrounded by countryside.
- We provide daily after-school activities for all pupils ranging from chamber choir to vehicle repairs and weekend programmes for boarders.
- International pupils enjoy a first-class English education with intensive English language support, cultural immersion and university counseling.
- We are part of the Cognita Group, a world leader in independent education and the UK’s largest network of independent schools.
I am proud to be Headmistress of Chilton Cantelo and that pride comes from seeing our pupils progress every day. Please click on ‘Open Days’ to see upcoming dates and use our online enquiry form to contact us. I would like to show you around this wonderful school where I am sure you will be delighted with what you find.
Headmistress, Verity White