Welcome to Chilton Cantelo, a co-educational day and boarding school set in idyllic rural Somerset on the border of Dorset. As one of the leading independent schools in the area, we encourage our pupils to be the very best they can be, tailoring learning goals to each individual child. We hold true to our non-selective ethos and aspire to add value to every pupil’s learning, regardless of ability. As a weekly or full boarder, pupils thrive in our home-from-home environment enjoying a wide range of evening and weekend enrichment activities.
I invite you to find out more about what makes Chilton Cantelo special…
- Tailored learning to meet all pupils needs; Able, Gifted and Talented programme and differentiated learning support provided by specialist support staff
- Weekly or full boarding options in a safe, home-from-home environment
- Extended enrichment programme with challenging and stimulating evening and weekend activities
- Transport covering the three counties of Somerset, Dorset and Wiltshire
- 18th century main school building set in 20 acres of grounds and parkland
- Part of Cognita Schools Ltd., a world leader in independent education
I am proud to be Headmistress of Chilton Cantelo and that pride comes from seeing our pupils’ progress every day. To visit our school, please click on ‘Book an Open Day’ to see upcoming dates or to arrange a personal tour, please click on ‘Make an Enquiry’. Let us show you around this wonderful school; I am sure you will be delighted with what you find.